We do not sell your information to third parties. We also maintain policies and procedures that are intended to ensure the responsible handling of your “nonpublic personal information.” The examples below of information we collect and the categories of parties with whom we share that information are intended to illustrate our information practices; they are not intended to be exhaustive.
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
We Collect Information:
Business Compensation Consulting collects nonpublic personal information about consumers and customers from the following sources:
- Information we received from other divisions and affiliates of Business Compensation Consulting.
- Information we receive from an individual and his or her employer from reports summarizing his or her compensation and benefits, insurance applications, plan participation forms and other related documents.
- Information based on an individual’s history of transactions executed with the assistance of Business Compensation Consulting, our affiliates or others.
Information We May Disclose:
As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described above among Business Compensation Consultant’s affiliates, and with companies or individuals that perform services necessary to effectuate transactions that an individual or his or her employer has requested, such as securities broker/dealers, rabbi trustees, insurance carriers and insurance agents. With respect to current and former customers, we may also disclose some or all of the information described above to nonaffiliated third parties, which may include:
- Companies or individuals that perform services for us or on our behalf, such as independent contractors or technical system consultants who program our software.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- Other nonaffiliated third parties, as permitted by law.
Our Practices Regarding Information Confidentiality and Security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our current or former customers and consumers to those authorized individuals who need to know that information in order to provide them with products or services. We also require outside companies and independent contractors who provide services on our behalf or with whom we have entered a joint marketing agreement to enter into agreements that protect the confidentiality of any customer information we provide and restrict the use of such information to those purposes.